Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:52 PM CDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on April 23, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at McGregor.
* Until Wednesday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Saturday the stage was 16.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to a crest near
16.5 feet by Sunday morning. The river is expected to fall
back below flood stage Tuesday evening.
* Impact... at 16.5 feet... water may begin to go over the Road
covering part of Highway c near Highway 18.
Lat... Lon 4321 9109 4300 9111 4298 9119 4316 9121 4324 9115
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning