Current Watches and Warnings
Washington, Western Skagit County
Statement as of 3:24 AM PDT on October 21, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on October 22, 2014
... Wind Advisory in effect from 8 PM this evening to 11 am PDT
The National Weather Service in Seattle has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 8 PM this evening to 11 am PDT
* Some affected locations... Bellingham... Mount Vernon... Naval Air
Station whidbey... Port Townsend... San Juan Islands.
* Timing... winds will increase this evening and peak overnight.
* Wind... south winds 20 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Impacts... winds this strong can snap small tree
branches... topple small or shallow rooted trees... and cause
local power outages.
A Wind Advisory is issued when sustained winds of 30 to 39 mph
and/or gusts of 45 to 57 mph are likely.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Areal Flood Watch , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report