Current Watches and Warnings
Washington, Okanogan Highlands
Statement as of 1:12 PM PDT on October 16, 2017
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on October 17, 2017
... Wind Advisory in effect from 1 PM to 8 PM PDT Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Spokane has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 1 PM to 8 PM PDT Tuesday.
* Winds... southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing... 1 PM to 8 PM PDT Tuesday.
* Impacts... winds this strong can make driving difficult ...
especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Localized power outages are also possible due to downed trees
and tree limbs.
* Locations... Sandpoint, Rathdrum, Bonners Ferry, Priest River,
Eastport, Kellogg, Pinehurst, Osburn, Wallace, Mullan,
Colville, Deer Park, Chewelah, Newport, Kettle Falls, Republic,
Inchelium, Wauconda, Wenatchee, Chelan, Entiat, Cashmere,
Leavenworth, Mazama, Twisp, Winthrop, Stehekin, Conconully,
Omak, Okanogan, Brewster, Bridgeport, Oroville, and Nespelem.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Secure
outdoor objects. Take action to secure trash cans, lawn
furniture, and other loose or lightweight outdoor objects.
- Alabama - Public Information Statement
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory
- Arizona - Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- American Samoa - Flood Advisory
- California - Air Quality Alert , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Georgia - Lake Wind Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Storm Surge Warning, Tropical Storm Warning , Record Report
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Watch
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory
- New Mexico -
- New York - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Ohio - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Virginia - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Wisconsin -
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement