Current Watches and Warnings
Washington, Spokane Area
Local Storm Report
09/30/2014 0230 PM
Oroville, Okanogan County.
Non-thunderstorm wind gust m61 mph, reported by co-op observer.
Oroville RAWS measured gust of 61 mph out of northeast.
Oroville co-op observer reported damage to power station
in the town of Oroville. Gust produced from outlow from
rain shower north of site.
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Iowa - Record Report
- Kansas - Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Weather Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report