Current Watches and Warnings
Vermont, Western Addison
Statement as of 3:22 AM EDT on September 18, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Frost advisory in effect from 1 am to 8 am EDT Friday...
The National Weather Service in Burlington has issued a frost
advisory... which is in effect from 1 am to 8 am EDT Friday. The
freeze watch is no longer in effect.
* Locations... southern Vermont and the Champlain Valley... except
Grand Isle County.
* Hazards... patchy frost with pockets of freezing temperatures.
* Temperatures... lows 32 to 36.
* Timing... temperatures will fall to near freezing around sunrise
* Impacts... sensitive plants and vegetation may be damaged or
killed if left unprotected.
Please stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... your local media... or
go to www.Weather.Gov/Burlington for further updates on this
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Maine - Freeze Watch
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Minnesota - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Nevada - Special Statement , Record Report
- New Hampshire - Freeze Watch
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report