Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, East Columbia River Gorge
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 4:52 PM PDT on April 24, 2014
... 3 day rainfall reports (monday am-Thursday am)...
Location amount lat/Lon
... Central Oregon...
Antelope 6 SSW (3030 ft) 0.69 in 44.82n/120.75w
Bend (3660 ft) 0.38 in 44.06n/121.28w
Madras (2230 ft) 0.21 in 44.62n/121.00w
Pelton dam (1410 ft) 0.31 in 44.73n/121.25w
Bend 7 NE (3358 ft) 0.03 in 44.12n/121.21w
... East slopes of the Oregon Cascades...
Sunriver (4180 ft) 0.31 in 4 43.89n/121.41w
1 WNW Sisters (3235 ft) 0.22 in 44.31n/121.58w
... East slopes of the Washington Cascades...
Easton (2170 ft) 1.29 in 47.24n/121.19w
... Eastern Columbia River gorge of Washington...
The Dalles Municipal Airport 0.65 in 45.62n/121.17w
... Foothills of the Blue Mountains of Washington...
Walla Walla regional Airport 0.86 in 46.09n/118.29w
Whitman mission (632 ft) 0.37 in 46.04n/118.46w
... Foothills of the northern Blue Mountains of Oregon...
Pendleton branch expl stn 0.69 in 45.72n/118.63w
Pendleton (1515 ft) 0.40 in 45.70n/118.85w
... Foothills of the southern Blue Mountains of Oregon...
Heppner (1885 ft) 0.32 in 45.37n/119.56w
Condon (2840 ft) 0.44 in 45.23n/120.18w
... Grande Ronde Valley...
La Grande (2755 ft) 0.46 in 45.32n/118.07w
La Grande/Union County Airport 0.09 in 45.29n/118.00w
... John Day basin...
Monument 2 (1995 ft) 0.39 in 44.82n/119.42w
John Day (3063 ft) 0.11 in 44.42n/118.96w
... Kittitas Valley...
Bowers Field Airport 0.30 in 47.03n/120.53w
... Lower Columbia Basin of Oregon...
Hermiston 2nw (460 ft) 0.24 in 45.86n/119.31w
Hermiston Municipal Airport 0.27 in 45.83n/119.26w
... Lower Columbia Basin of Washington...
3 SW Richland (577 ft) 0.19 in 46.25n/119.32w
Tri-Cities Airport (pasco) 0.23 in 46.26n/119.12w
Kennewick (390 ft) 0.18 in 46.21n/119.10w
... Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon...
Meacham (3726 ft) 1.17 in 45.51n/118.42w
10 N Elgin (2873 ft) 0.86 in 45.71n/117.91w
... Simcoe Highlands...
7 NE Goldendale (2293 ft) 1.10 in 45.91n/120.73w
Goldendale (1660 ft) 0.84 in
... Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon...
Long Creek (3740 ft) 0.86 in 44.71n/119.10w
... Wallowa County...
Lostine 4ne (3780 ft) 0.151 in 45.52n/117.37w
... Yakima Valley...
1 W Sunnyside (882 ft) 0.66 in 46.32n/120.04w
Yakima Airport (1064 ft) 0.56 in 46.57n/120.54w
Selah 2 NE (1120 ft) 1.10 in 46.67n/120.50w
Observations are collected from a variety of sources with varying
equipment and exposure. Not all data listed are considered official.
- Alabama - Special Weather Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Winter Storm Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Freeze Warning
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Mississippi - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- New Hampshire - Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Utah - Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement