Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Northern Warren
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:42 AM EDT on May 04, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on May 04, 2015
... Red flag warning in effect from noon today to 8 PM EDT this
evening for all of east central New York and western Massachusetts...
The National Weather Service in Albany has issued a red flag
warning... which is in effect from noon today to 8 PM EDT this
evening. The Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* Winds... south to southwest at 10 to 15 mph... with gusts of 20
to 30 mph.
* Timing... 12 PM this afternoon to 8 PM this evening.
* Relative humidity... values as low as 25 to 30 percent.
* Temperatures... mid 70s to lower 80s.
* Impacts... fires may spread rapidly and uncontrollably.
A red flag warning means that dangerous fire weather conditions
are expected due to the combination of gusty winds... low relative
humidities... and dry fuels. Any fires that develop may quickly
get out of control and become difficult to contain.
- Alaska - Frost Advisory
- Arizona - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Fire Weather Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Fire Weather Warning
- Massachusetts - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- Michigan - Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Areal Flood Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Fire Weather Warning
- New Jersey - Fire Weather Warning
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch
- New York - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Frost Advisory
- Oregon - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Fire Weather Warning
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory