Current Watches and Warnings
New York, Oswego
Statement as of 4:38 AM EDT on September 17, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Freeze watch in effect from late Thursday night through Friday
The National Weather Service in Buffalo has issued a freeze
watch... which is in effect from late Thursday night through
* Locations... the north country inland from Lake Ontario.
* Timing... overnight Thursday night through late Friday morning.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s.
* Impacts... temperatures dipping below freezing have the potential
to kill sensitive vegetation.
A freeze watch means sub-freezing temperatures are possible.
These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Freeze Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement