Current Watches and Warnings
New Jersey, Western Essex
Statement as of 3:16 PM EDT on October 24, 2016
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 26, 2016
... Freeze watch in effect from late Tuesday night through
The National Weather Service in Upton has issued a freeze watch...
which is in effect from late Tuesday night through Wednesday
* Temperatures... around 30.
* Timing... late Tuesday night into early Wednesday morning.
* Impacts... sensitive outdoor crops and vegetation which are not
protected could be killed by the freezing temperatures.
A freeze watch means below freezing temperatures are possible.
These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Connecticut - Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- Delaware - Freeze Watch
- Florida - Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Freeze Watch
- Massachusetts - Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Jersey - Freeze Watch
- New York - Freeze Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- Rhode Island - Freeze Watch
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Wyoming - Record Report