Current Watches and Warnings
North Dakota, Pierce
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:27 AM CDT on May 03, 2016
Expires 9:00 PM EDT on May 03, 2016
... Red flag warning in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 8 PM
CDT this evening for a combination of strong winds... low relative
humidity... and dry vegetation for fire weather zones
005... 013... 023... 025... 036... 037... 047... 048... 050 and 051...
The National Weather Service in Bismarck has issued a red flag
warning... which is in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 8 PM CDT
* Affected area... fire weather zones 005... 013... 023... 025...
036... 037... 047... 048... 050 and 051.
* Wind... northerly 20 to 25 mph.
* Humidity... 17 to 22 percent.
* Highest threat... between 1 PM CDT and 8 PM CDT.
* Impacts... rapid fire spread.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... .or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Watch
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement