Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Livingston Area
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 8:59 PM MDT on August 29, 2015
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect until midnight MDT Sunday
* impacts: low humidities... very warm temperatures... and gusty
winds will create critical fire weather conditions Sunday
afternoon and evening. A wind shift with a strong cold front
Sunday evening could cause fires to grow rapidly and
* Affected area:
in south central Mt... fire weather zones 123... 124... 125... 126...
127 and 128.
* Counties affected:
in central Mt... Golden Valley... Musselshell... Wheatland.
In south central Mt... Carbon... park... Stillwater... Sweet Grass
In southwest Mt... Gallatin.
* Wind: southwest 10 to 20 mph with gusts 25 to 35 mph through
this evening... decreasing overnight... then picking back up with
southwest wind gusts of 25 to 40 mph Sunday afternoon. Winds
will shift to the west/northwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40
mph Sunday evening.
* Humidity: upper teens to lower 20 percent range Sunday
* Temperatures: in the mid 80s to lower 90s Sunday afternoon.
Obey local fire restrictions and be very careful with any activity
that could spark a fire.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement, Areal Flood Watch
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Dense Smoke Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Blowing Dust Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning