Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:49 PM CDT on August 29, 2014
Expires 1:45 AM EDT on August 30, 2014
... Urban and Small Stream flooding is likely in the area...
At 1049 PM CDT... thunderstorms with heavy rainfall were resulting in
Urban and Small Stream flooding.
People in southeastern Waseca and Steele counties... should monitor
the weather situation closely and exercise appropriate caution.
Excessive runoff from this storm will cause flooding of small creeks
and streams... highways and underpasses.
Lat... Lon 4385 9374 4419 9331 4419 9304 4412 9305
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 8:02 PM CDT on August 29, 2014
... Public information statement...
At 8 PM... at the Minnesota state fair and the Miracle of birth
center... it was 70 degrees under cloudy skies.
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Illinois - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flash Flood Watch
- Michigan - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement