Current Watches and Warnings
Minnesota, North St. Louis
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 9:23 PM CDT on April 21, 2018
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on April 22, 2018
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Sunday morning through
Sunday evening for winds and low relative humidity values over
portions of north central Minnesota..
* affected area... in Minnesota, Koochiching and north Itasca.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 18 percent.
* Temperatures... in the upper 50s.
* Impacts... any fires that develop may spread quickly.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska -
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Nevada -
- New Hampshire - Avalanche Warning
- New Mexico -
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning