Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:43 AM CDT on June 25, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on June 29, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for...
* ... Hallock... on the Two Rivers river.
* Until Wednesday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 am Saturday the stage was 804.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and during the next 7 days... minor
flooding is forecast.
* Minor flood stage is 802.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Tuesday morning.
* Impact statement(s) - at 804.5 feet, backup at reach 2 dike,
cemetery Road at 6th St. S. - Shut storm valve.
Daily 7am CDT/6am CST forecast stage in feet:
date sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
(month/day) 06/26 06/27 06/28 06/29 06/30 07/01 07/02
Two Rivers river
Hallock 803.8 802.8 801.8 800.8 800.0 799.4 798.9
Lat... Lon 4888 9719 4873 9713 4867 9662 4885 9667
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Heat Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Michigan - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Nevada - Heat Advisory
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- North Carolina - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Air Quality Alert
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Flood Warning
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement