Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 3:11 AM EDT on September 16, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on September 16, 2014
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 11 am EDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Grand Rapids has issued a dense
fog advisory... which is in effect until 11 am EDT this morning.
* visibilities will be reduced to a quarter mile or less.
* Dense fog covered much of the region along and north of
Interstate 96. This fog will expand south through the remainder
of southwest lower Michigan through daybreak.
* The fog will gradually dissipate after 10 am.
* travel will be hazardous with visibilities reduced to a few car
lengths at times.
* if driving... slow down... use low beam headlights... and leave plenty
of distance ahead of you.
* Weather preparedness information is available on line at
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - Record Report