Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:59 AM EDT on October 31, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 31, 2014
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening...
* winds will shift quickly into the north this morning and
increase to sustained 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 45 mph.
The strongest winds will occur along the shore of Lake Michigan.
Winds will subside this evening.
* the strong winds may cause minor tree damage and result in
localized power outages.
* The strong winds may also make travel difficult for high
profile vehicles... especially on west-east oriented highways.
* winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution. To learn more...
visit US online at weather.Gov/Gaylord or find US on facebook
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning
- Georgia - Freeze Watch
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Illinois - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Iowa - Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Kansas - Freeze Warning
- Louisiana - Wind Advisory
- Michigan - Lakeshore Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Missouri - Freeze Warning , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Watch
- North Carolina - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- South Carolina - Lake Wind Advisory
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Texas - Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory
- Virginia - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Frost Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- - Gale Warning