Current Watches and Warnings
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 2:22 AM CDT on June 28, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on June 28, 2016
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 8 am EDT /7 am CDT/ this
The National Weather Service in Louisville has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 8 am EDT /7 am CDT/ this
* Visibility... a quarter mile or less at times.
* Impacts... visibility may change rapidly over short distances.
Motorists should use caution when encountering fog.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your low beam headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Weather Statement
- Illinois - Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement, Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Kentucky - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Montana - Special Statement
- Nevada - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Air Quality Alert
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Utah - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Areal Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Record Report