Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 5:48 PM CDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 8:45 PM EDT on August 30, 2015
The National Weather Service in Louisville has issued a
* Flood Advisory for minor flooding in poor drainage areas for...
southwestern Ohio County in northwestern Kentucky...
* until 745 PM CDT
* at 545 PM CDT... Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms southwest of Hartford. The storms were nearly
* Some locations that may experience minor flooding include...
McHenry... Rockport... Ken Wye... Wysox... nineteen... Cool Springs...
Scottown... Simmons... Shultztown and Ceralvo.
The southward branch off of Lewis Creek floods easily. In the past
heavy rain has caused flooding problems where Happy Hollow Road near
Route 1245 crosses the creek south of Simmons.
A Flood Advisory means river or stream flows are elevated... or
ponding of water in urban or other areas is occurring or is imminent.
Do not attempt to travel across flooded roads. Find alternate routes.
Lat... Lon 3744 8695 3729 8683 3722 8691 3724 8691
3724 8694 3726 8696 3726 8697 3727 8698
3729 8698 3730 8699 3732 8699 3735 8701
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement , Areal Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Coastal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Areal Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Utah - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement