Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Warning
Statement as of 9:15 AM EDT on July 23, 2014
Expires 3:00 PM EDT on July 23, 2014
The National Weather Service in Indianapolis has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
eastern Greene County in southwest Indiana...
Monroe County in south central Indiana...
northern Lawrence County in south central Indiana...
* until 300 PM EDT
* at 914 am EDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated
slow moving thunderstorms with very heavy rainfall across the
warned area. Rainfall estimates of 2.5 inches of rainfall have
occurred in less than one hour.
* Runoff from this excessive rainfall will cause flooding to occur.
Some locations that will experience flooding include... Bloomington.
Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause flooding of small
creeks and streams... country roads... as well as farmland along the
banks of creeks and streams.
Lat... Lon 3891 8704 3917 8678 3917 8668 3927 8668
3926 8638 3905 8637 3905 8632 3899 8632
3899 8628 3891 8628
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 6:15 AM EDT on July 23, 2014
... On this date in central Indiana weather history...
1989 flash flooding closes roads in Randolph and Madison counties.
Homes are flooded in Randolph County.
- Alabama - Public Information Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory
- California - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Idaho - Fire Weather Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Hampshire - Special Statement
- New York - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Flash Flood Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report