Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:16 PM CDT on September 15, 2014
Expires 4:00 PM EDT on September 19, 2014
The National Weather Service in Paducah, Kentucky has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau.
* From Tuesday evening to Friday afternoon.
* At 9:00 PM Monday the stage was 31.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage late Tuesday evening and will crest
near 32.5 feet on Wednesday evening. The river will fall below flood
stage by late Friday morning.
* Impact... at 32.0 feet... minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
Lat... Lon 3769 8959 3732 8963 3723 8959 3725 8941
3744 8934 3769 8935
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report