Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:58 PM CDT on April 21, 2018
Expires 8:58 PM EDT on April 22, 2018
... Flood Warning remains in effect until further notice...
The Flood Warning continues for
the West Fork Des Moines River at Estherville, or from the
Iowa-Minnesota border... to near Wallingford.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 8.4 feet, or 0.4 feet above
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Forecast... rise to 10.4 feet, or 2.4 feet above flood stage,
Wednesday afternoon. Then begin falling.
* Impact... at 10.0 feet, there is extensive lowland flooding
particularly over the Parkland areas near the river.
Lat... Lon 4326 9483 4350 9491 4350 9485 4326 9471
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska -
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Montana - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Nevada -
- New Hampshire - Avalanche Warning
- New Mexico -
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning