Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Oahu Koolau
High Surf Advisory
Statement as of 3:54 PM HST on December 18, 2014
Expires 11:00 PM EST on December 19, 2014
... High surf advisory remains in effect until 6 PM HST Friday...
A high surf advisory remains in effect until 6 PM HST Friday.
* Surf... along north and west facing shores of Niihau and
Kauai... and north facing shores of Oahu... Molokai and Maui...
12 to 16 feet. Along west facing shores of Oahu and Molokai...
8 to 12 feet.
* Timing... through 6 PM HST Friday.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong longshore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Beachgoers... swimmers... and surfers should heed all advice given
by ocean safety officials and exercise caution. Boaters should
expect recreational surfers and body boarders utilizing Harbor
channels to access surfing areas.
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Special Weather Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Michigan - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Ohio - Winter Weather Advisory
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Winter Weather Advisory
- South Dakota - Special Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Washington - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement