Current Watches and Warnings
High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:06 PM GMT on July 29, 2014
Expires 10:00 PM EDT on July 30, 2014
1003 am chst Tue Jul 29 2014
... High surf advisory now in effect until 6 am chst Sunday...
A high surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am chst Sunday.
Hazardous surf of 9 to 12 feet is expected along south and west
facing shores today and tonight. Surf will build even higher by
Wednesday along all reefs as Tropical Storm Halong moves across
the marianas. Surf is expected to reach warning levels by
Avoid venturing near exposed reefs and beaches... especially those
along all reefs as rip currents are life threatening. Stay out of
... Flash Flood Watch in effect through Thursday morning...
The National Weather Service in tiyan has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for Guam... Rota... Tinian and Saipan.
* Now through Thursday morning.
* Rainfall of 3 to 5 inches are probable by noon Wednesday.
* Stay away from flooded roads and pay attention to stream and
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Colorado - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- Idaho - Heat Advisory
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Record Report
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New York - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Public Information Statement