Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:16 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on April 22, 2014
... Flood Warning extended until Tuesday evening...
the Flood Warning continues for the Ochlockonee River near
Thomasville (us 84).
* Until Tuesday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 PM Saturday the stage was 15.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 16.1 feet by
Sunday afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... small country roads used mostly to access
homes will begin to flood.
Lat... Lon 3104 8396 3091 8406 3069 8432 3068 8422 3092 8394 3104 8388
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- Nevada - Fire Weather Watch
- New Mexico - Record Report
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Special Statement