Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:42 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
Expires 9:42 PM EDT on April 21, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the St Mary's River at Macclenny.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 PM Sunday the stage was 14.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 14.9 feet by
tomorrow evening then begin falling.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... minor flooding of low bottomlands along the
river and some lower river access roads.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... this will cause minor flooding of low lying
areas and Timber lands.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Macclenny 12 14.7 sun 09 PM 14.9 14.6 14.1 13.7 /
Lat... Lon 3035 8220 3034 8203 3062 8198 3062 8204 3038 8207 3041 8221
Statement as of 8:30 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
... Record low maximum temperature tied at Jacksonville today...
A record low maximum temperature of 62 degrees was tied at
Jacksonville today. This ties the old record of 62 set in 2013.
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Fire Weather Watch
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Delaware - Frost Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Watch
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Watch
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement