Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:46 PM EDT on September 15, 2014
Expires 9:46 PM EDT on September 16, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the St Mary's River at Macclenny.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 PM Monday the stage was 13.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 13.3 feet
by Wednesday morning.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... this will cause minor flooding of low lying
areas and Timber lands.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Macclenny 12 13.5 Mon 09 PM 13.2 13.3 13.1 12.8 12.2
Lat... Lon 3035 8220 3034 8203 3062 8198 3062 8204 3038 8207 3041 8221
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report