Current Watches and Warnings
California, Santa Barbara County Mountains
Statement as of 7:14 PM PDT on September 15, 2014
Expires 7:00 AM EDT on September 16, 2014
... Wind Advisory in effect until 4 am PDT Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Wind Advisory... which is in effect until 4 am PDT Tuesday.
* Winds... areas of northwest to north winds 15 to 30 mph with
gusts between 35 and 45 mph.
* Timing... winds will peak in strength this evening... then slowly
* Impacts... gusty northerly winds will impact local roadways
including Highway 101 and State Route 154. Gusty cross winds
could make driving difficult for high profile vehicles.
When driving... use extra caution. Be prepared for sudden gusty
Statement as of 5:22 PM PDT on September 15, 2014
... Prelimindary record high temperatures set today in southwestern
a record high temperature of 96 degrees was set at Sandberg CA
today. This breaks the old record of 95 set in 1995.
A record high temperature of 90 degrees was set at Camarillo today.
This ties the old record of 90 set in 2012.
A record high temperature of 107 degrees was set at Woodland Hills
today. This breaks the old record of 106 set in 1989.
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - Record Report