Current Watches and Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Statement as of 2:22 AM CST on February 09, 2016
Expires 7:00 PM EST on February 09, 2016
... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 6 am this morning to 6 PM
CST this evening...
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a lake
Wind Advisory... which is in effect from 6 am this morning to 6 PM
CST this evening.
* Event... gusty northwest winds spread across the forecast area
* Areas affected... this will affect much of Arkansas.
* Winds... sustained winds of 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35
* Timing... strong winds will develop shortly after sunrise and
last through the day.
* Impacts... boaters should use extra caution today.
Additionally... winds this strong can make driving difficult at
times... especially for high profile vehicles.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Coastal Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Dense Fog Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory
- Maine - Coastal Flood Statement , Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Wind Chill Advisory
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Wind Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Coastal Flood Statement
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Oregon - Air Stagnation Advisory , Record Report
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Fire Weather Warning
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Air Stagnation Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Lake Effect Snow Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement